evolve your marketing activity and embed it with strategic integrity to deliver greater revenue for your business.
They say a business owner needs to spend 80% of their time on marketing. Given how many ‘hats’ you are wearing – that amount of time might seem challenging.
Doing marketing well – effective marketing – takes time, effort and focus. The more you put into it, the more you get out of it. Sometimes you need to get under the hood and fine tune the engine to transform your results.
We assess your most immediate need and determine where to start and where to head. We develop holistic, overarching marketing strategies – translating business issues into actionable marketing activities with a combination of any of the following to give you the best outcome.
- brand and messaging strategy to define and express value propositions so your prospects/clients understand ‘what’s in it for them’ and why they would buy from you. from here we can write your elevator pitch giving you greater clarity at networking events etc
- ideal client profiles – make it very clear who you want to attract and why
- digital marketing strategies
- email marketing
- content planning
- website strategy and SEO
- landing pages
- social media
- database strategy
- how you are collecting data – assess your data integrity and consistency
- how to go about ‘cleaning’ it, how to build a robust database
- lead management
- how to work with sales to ensure the leads being delivered are quality and there’s a defined process for follow-up
- copy writing for websites, blogs, brochures, social media posts
- brief writing to ensure directions to your other marketing partners, like designers, are very clear
- project management
- upskilling and a transfer of skills to your inhouse marketing team